Nameless Performance Quad Axleback Exhaust - Fits 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Nameless Performance Quad Axleback Exhaust - Fits 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
There may be many copies to come, but as usual we did it first and did it the best! This Quad tip axle back exhaust for the 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 features four staggered tips that really stand out and set this exhaust apart from any other. No overly shiny thin piping, no cheap tips, and no gigantic brand logos. Just clean, simple aggressive look and makes the 2017+ Impreza wagons look menacing from the back.
No more trying to make a system for another application work, or bumper cutting, this system is simple, easy, bolt on, and sounds great in either version.
We designed this system from scratch utilizing our signature design for quad exit hatchback exhausts that provide a perfect division of airflow between both circuits of the exhaust system for an incredible sound. Offered with either non-muffled or with a set of our in-house hand TIG welded stainless 5" mufflers, this exhaust is sure to look incredible on your car as well as sound amazing. Seriously, just look at the installed system images, its friggin crazy good looking!
*This system does NOT require any modifications to the rear bumper.
- Muffler Delete: This option provides a wide breadth of tone and louder overall sound. Harder to control sound levels with the CVT, but the 6 speed manual transmission works well with the delete. This is very loud and be warned that your neighbors will probably hate you!
- 5" Muffler: The muffled option reduces overall sound level while still providing a significant sound improvement over the factory muffler. Quiet during normal around the town driving it still retains a wonderfully aggressive sound at wide open throttle when you are trying to get there. This is much quieter than the muffler deletes and your neighbors will still love you as long as you return that lawn dart set you borrowed last year.
The quad exit axle back exhaust features nothing but the highest quality construction:
- Configurable: Choose a muffled or non-muffled dual exit quad tip system to achieve your desired sound level and tone.
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing: Using our Ercolina CNC Mandrel Bender, we bend all of the tubing for our Volkswagen exhaust systems in-house, and we take great care to control our bending process for high-flow function and attractive cosmetic appearance. All of the tubing features a #4 brushed finish, including the finish on the hand built exhaust tips.
- 100% T304 Stainless Steel Construction, Precision Fabricated and Fitted Weldment: All of our exhaust systems start with superior in-house cutting and forming of all of the core components that go into the construction of our exhausts. And whether it's being painstakingly intolerant with sizing of mating parts to ensure a perfect weld, or taking the extra time to develop Go/No-Go fixture and using a CNC press brake to ensure repeatable exhaust hanger positioning, we put in the extra effort so that you get a superior product.
- Hand TiG Welded: A huge portion of what makes our exhaust systems the quality and look that our customers expect is that all of our systems are hand TIG welded rather than auto-TIG welded like much of our overseas competition. Our exhausts are welded by hand, by a human operator who has control over all of the variables of the welding process to achieve a superior weld form.
- Superior Muffler Design: Featuring a proprietary medium density ceramic wool packing material, proprietary stamped inlets and outlet caps for long term structural integrity, our mufflers retain their sound for years, and resist blowouts like can be found in the competition, many of whom simply use light density household fiberglass packing similar to house insulation in their mufflers. While the competition often times doesn't fully pack out mufflers and resonators, our vehicle-specific pre-cut packing blanks ensure that every customer gets the same sound and the same longevity of performance.
- Solid Hanger Bars: Our T304 Exhaust Hanger Bars integrated into all of our exhaust systems are made from solid bar stock, ensuring that your exhaust fits out of the box and stays where you left it. They are CNC formed for a perfect fit. This is another area where we differ from the competition. Most commercially available exhaust hangers are tubular and 400 series ferritic stainless prone to excessive surface rust.
What's in the Box
RalliTEK BRANDED PRODUCTS LIFETIME WARRANTY
RalliTEK branded products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
If a RalliTEK branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it at our discretion. This policy covers only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect installation, accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
For warranty evaluation, please contact RalliTEK Customer Service at (503) 619.0055 or email@example.com to obtain a return authorization. Once this step has been completed, your product must be returned directly to the RalliTEK Warranty Department, 13339 NE Airport Way, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97230. All shipping to the Warranty Department must be pre-paid and insured. RalliTEK will not be liable for damaged or lost inbound packages.
NOTThis warranty is only available within the United States or Canada
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- This warranty does not cover products sold by RalliTEK that are not RalliTEK branded products.
The RalliTEK website sells discontinued, special markup, and slightly blemished products at significant discounts as 'factory seconds' products. This warranty does not automatically cover products purchased as factory seconds. RalliTEK reserves the right to determine if any warranty applies on a case-by-case basis for factory second parts. If approved, the RalliTEK Warranty Department may repair factory second products for a reasonable charge and applicable shipping charges.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES (FOR NON-RALLITEK BRANDED PRODUCTS)
Non-RalliTEK branded products do not have any written or implied warranties. Products on RalliTEK.com are sold with the warranty applied directly from the manufacturer. The customer must contact the product brand manufacturer for any warranty details. All products sold by RalliTEK are intended for off-road and/or race use only, as suggested by the manufacturer, and should be installed and set up by professional service centers only. RalliTEK is not responsible for any product failure or failure due to installation. Should a warranty claim arise, the customer and the manufacturer will handle all warranty issues directly.
There is no warranty on high-performance or race-related parts due to the nature of usage.
No payment or reimbursement shall be made for installation, removal, transportation, or other charges. The remedies outlined in this instrument are exclusive and the liability of RalliTEK with respect to any sale shall not exceed the price of the product on which the liability is based.
EXCEPT AS STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS WARRANTY, RalliTEK MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. RalliTEK shall not, in any case, be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect, or other similar damages arising from any breach of these warranties even if RalliTEK or its agent has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
Subaru Crosstrek 2013-2017
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Net Orders Checkout