RalliTEK Customer Service and Sales Representative
RalliTEK is a division of Performance Race Engineering, LLC (PREracing) that specializes in off-road Subaru parts and service. RalliTEK designs its parts in-house and has a fully functioning webstore, shipping warehouse, and customer service department. Since opening our doors in 2002, Performance Race Engineering (PREracing) and RalliTEK have consistently been a leader in automotive aftermarket sales and service in the Pacific Northwest. The priority for both brands is to provide our clients with high-quality products and excellent customer service as we customize and build their personal vehicles for speed, agility, and performance.
RalliTEK and PREracing team members have a passion for racing and off-road that motivates them to consistently reach for and achieve quality and excellence for our clients. We seek individuals who work hard, are excellent team players, and share our enthusiasm for motorsports. Our customer service and sales representatives must thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment, display exceptional troubleshooting skills, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Selling RalliTEK and associated parts via our eCommerce website while hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Maintaining eCommerce site (includes updating pricing, adding products, making sure it runs smoothly)
- Marketing products through social media (includes posting pictures and videos)
- Providing product support to customers via email and phone
- Fulfill, package, and ship online orders as needed
- Process online order returns
- Occasionally organize and stock warehouse shelves
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- A passion for cars/racing and a solid knowledge of automotive aftermarket parts, specifically Subaru and off-road/Overlanding parts
- Excellent customer service and sales experience
- Ability to professionally edit photos and videos
- A self-motivated and goal-driven work ethic in order to work toward a goal and achieve it
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
PRE Racing and RalliTEK
Since opening our doors in 1998, Performance Race Engineeringhas consistently been a leader in automotive aftermarket sales and service in the Pacific Northwest. After acquiring the RalliTEK brand in 2013, our e-commerce business has grown to include a large inventory warehouse and additional team members built around servicing the RalliTEK brand and our clients' needs. Our priority is to provide our clients with high-quality products and excellent customer service as we fulfill online orders and customize Subaru's for off-road agility and reliability.
RalliTEK is seeking individuals who work hard, are excellent team players, and share our automotive enthusiasm. Our Shipping/ Warehouse Clerk must thrive in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment, display exceptional attention to detail, and work well in a collaborative, team environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfill, package, and ship online orders
- Receive inventory products and organize / stock / maintain warehouse
- Maintain, clean, and organize work areas, shop, showroom, and bathrooms
- Help throughout shop on misc tasks as needed
- Wash / clean customer cars
- Pickup and deliver parts as needed
- Valid driver-s license in good standing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Available to work on weekends when needed for trade shows - Strong attention to detail - Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50 pounds of material - Must work well in a team environment